Gone are the days of unattractive shower screens that are difficult to clean.
Our stylish semi-frameless, pivot and sliding designs are a breeze to clean.
If you’re struggling for space, don’t worry.
We have a multitude of different configurations and six different finishes, so you can enjoy elegance without compromise.
SEMI-FRAMELESS SHOWER SCREENS
Click the images to view, zoom and download PDF
- Elegant look, choice of six finishes
- Sheer silicone – Hidden under bottom track – NO MOULD GROWTH!!
- Unobtrusive door pivots colour match to coordinate with the frame
- New Semi-Frameless Sliding Shower Screen design with moulded stop blocks to prevent slamming
- Magnetic closing catch ensures perfect closing, in line, every time.
- Door splash adapter – directs water back into the shower
PIVOT SHOWER SCREENS
- User friendly wide opening door
- Easy to clean
- Complete range of decorator colours in anodised and powder-coated finishes
BATH SWING PANELS
Is your shower head above your bath?
Do you still use an old style shower curtain?
If you’re sick of the constant mould, but don’t want to limit your movement, then we have the solution.
With new Pivotech glass bath panels, you no longer need to choose.
Our single and double bath panels are rimless, providing a sleek, stylish finish.
But better still, they are mounted with 180 degree pivoting hinges, so they fold back neatly against the wall, just like a regular bi-fold door.
- Stylish, rimless and easy to clean
- Single and double
- 180 degree swing folds flush against the wall
SLIDING SHOWER SCREENS
There’s times when a swinging shower door just won’t fit.
We offer a range of stylish two and three door sliding shower screens.
If it still won’t fit, why not try our ingenious corner opening slider.
This system gives you the widest opening for the smallest space, allowing you to position the toilet and basin on either side of the shower recess.
Now that’s thinking.
- Two door and three door openings
- Corner openings- the widest opening for the smallest space
- Easy to clean trackless sill ensures your bathroom floor stays dry.
- The sill cannot trap hair or soap build up
The widest opening for the smallest space, a corner opening screen enables access from the middle of the bathroom.
A practical solution and a brilliant design, that allows the toilet and basin to be positioned on either side of the shower recess.
Doors can be closed from both directions and the profiles overlap to minimise water leakage.
SHOWER PANELS WITH AND WITHOUT FRAME